Looking for Jeanne’s Endo Blog?

It has moved and gotten a new name. You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://chronichealing.com
and update your bookmarks.

7/14/2008

Jeanne's Endo Blog: YouTube Video Clips --- Endo, Infertility, Chronic Pain, Pelvic Pain... ***PART TWO***

***PART ONE WAS ON JUNE 9, 2008***

### The video clip posted on June 9, 2008 on this blog can be viewed easily by clicking the title of this post. That will route you to YouTube. This is an AMAZING video on chronic illness!!!
###

***THIS POST BELOW IS PART TWO***

Please view the comments listed under the June 9, 2008 post:

Jeanne's Endo Blog: YouTube Video Clips --- Endo, Infertility, Chronic Pain, Pelvic Pain...

The woman behind the hauntingly beautiful video clip that cycles through and displays on this blog daily posted a comment today. The clip is about chronic illness. I'm sure just about anyone reading this blog will find her clip amazing!

This article was posted by Jeanne via "Jeanne's Endo Blog" at www.endendoat.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Caique Crazy posted a lovely comment on my blog yesterday and it deserves my full attention. So I apologize for the delay is responding!

Due to technical difficulties and serious illness on my side, it appears Caique Crazy's comments posted back on the original (You Tube part 1); the YouTube article from June (see archives for Part I on this YouTube video topic).

Anyway, Caique Crazy has left a new comment on my post "YouTube Video Clips --- Endo, Infertility, Chronic..." as follows. All I did was paste the comments here into the "Part 2" post so more will see it...

Craique Crazy said :

"Hello again :)

The power of the internet is simply astounding, is it not? It was by chance that I happened upon your blog- I had been asked if it was OK to share my video at another website and I granted permission. I was searching for that website the other day and my screename caught my eye, so of course I had to venture in for a look. I have to say- YOU made my day. That video was just a silly little thing I did whilst sitting at home one day feeling a little blue. When I launched it on youtube, I never imagined the impact it could have on so many.

I used to be very involved with horses, which is why the clip portrays horses. When I was making the clip, I simply snipped out some photos, and played a bit with my freebie photo editor to add the 'riders' on the horses. There were so many words that are associated with chronic pain on a day to day basis, it was easy to pick some of the more powerful ones and portray them: anger on a dark horse, sadness on a horse, a fleeting feeling of loneliness, suffering, pain, despair, etc. I knew I needed to end on a positive note with the clip, and I closed my eyes and remembered the days I really did 'run with the wild horses' and knew I needed to end it with that thing we all seek- freedom.

I did take some of the passages of text from 'letters to normals' that are on fibrotalk.com, while others are my own, hence the end credits.

To answer some of the other questions: Yes, I did the video by myself. The song is titled "Wild Horses" and is sung by Natasha Beddingfield, it was featured on the movie 'Flicka' that came out about a year ago.

I will be emailing you shortly.. it would be a great pleasure to write an article for your blog :) Thank you for reaching out to others."

-----
Publish this comment.

Reject this comment.

Moderate comments for this blog.
-----

Posted by Caique Crazy to Jeanne's Endo Blog at July 15, 2008 2:19 PM

HAVE YOU SIGNED YET?? Please Sign Endometriosis Awareness Petition Below! Awareness YEAR-ROUND!