Looking for Jeanne’s Endo Blog?

It has moved and gotten a new name. You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://chronichealing.com
and update your bookmarks.

7/02/2008

Endo Blog: This Post May Be It For Right Now, I'm Afraid... But I'll Post Again As Soon As I Possibly Can! :)

Hi all,

I have had a very busy morning posting replies to comments to previous posts. Yes, I am talking in circles! I think I am all "caught up now" on responding to Deirdre's GREAT comments. I'm pretty sure I'm also caught up with Alicia (aka Yaya). I had replied to others' comments as soon as I saw them in my inbox.

Soooo... I think I'm finally totally caught up with replying to all previously posted comments! So bring it on! :) The more comments the better!!

IF YOU HAVE POSTED A COMMENT THAT YOU DID NOT SEE A RESPONSE FOR, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

While my illnesses do slow me down & may also keep me from replying individually to each comment, I believe I am now "caught up" on replies to reader comments. Please tell me if I am mistaken!

I need to at least take a break from posting and replying... if not call it a day for today. I'll post again when my energy allows me to. I need to pace myself. I am exhausted!!!

In the meantime, please check the archives for over a month of endo posts & comments back to them!

Have a fantastic day!!!

Jeanne

P.S. For those who have asked me for more details, I expect to hear more tomorrow afternoon about the lab results I am awaiting. (If I just post this here now, I can say it once rather than send numerous emails or have to create an email distribution list). Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts!

This article was posted by Jeanne via "Jeanne's Endo Blog" at www.endendoat.blogspot.com.

No comments:

HAVE YOU SIGNED YET?? Please Sign Endometriosis Awareness Petition Below! Awareness YEAR-ROUND!