Looking for Jeanne’s Endo Blog?

It has moved and gotten a new name. You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://chronichealing.com
and update your bookmarks.

3/18/2009

VIDEOS --- "Jeanne's Endo Blog": Now Playing At A YouTube Channel Near You... Endometriosis and Acupuncture...

Yesterday I began promoting my YouTube channel. I would deeply appreciate if you'd take a few moments to check it out. Once there, you have the option to leave comments on specific videos, rate the videos (1 star is worst, 5 is best), and/or subscribe to my YouTube channel.

Any feedback you can provide (comments or ratings) would be greatly appreciated... and I, of course, would be honored if you decide to subscribe to my channel.

So far, topics covered are endometriosis and acupuncture but eventually I will cover other topics... primarily chronic illness topics.

I'd be honored if you'd check it out:


Jeanne's YouTube Channel

Thank you!

This article was posted by Jeanne via "Jeanne's Endo Blog" at www.endendoat.blogspot.com.

No comments:

HAVE YOU SIGNED YET?? Please Sign Endometriosis Awareness Petition Below! Awareness YEAR-ROUND!