Looking for Jeanne’s Endo Blog?

It has moved and gotten a new name. You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://chronichealing.com
and update your bookmarks.

3/26/2009

"Jeanne's Endo Blog": Endometriosis Associated With Periodontal Disease?

Wow! Check out this fascinating link regarding a new study that may provide clues regarding endometriosis and the immune system!

Endometriosis associated with periodontal disease

I found this article posted on twitter by:

libbyshope (Paul Cacciatore, Founder of Libby's H*O*P*E*: *Helping *Ovarian Cancer Survivors *Persevere Through *Education)

This article was posted by Jeanne via "Jeanne's Endo Blog" at www.endendoat.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew it! I always self-diagnosed myself w/ a low immune system! I just knew it! Thanks for the article.

Jeanne said...

Alicia,

I thought this article was really interesting. I just stumbled across it on twitter.

Jeanne

HAVE YOU SIGNED YET?? Please Sign Endometriosis Awareness Petition Below! Awareness YEAR-ROUND!