Looking for Jeanne’s Endo Blog?

It has moved and gotten a new name. You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://chronichealing.com
and update your bookmarks.

12/28/2008

Power Outage Probable. It Just Came Back On. Winds 60 mph. Will Have To Blog Later...

It's very windy. With several power outages lately (including a little while ago), it's probably not worth writing up a blog post and having my computer go down before it saves properly. I'm too tired to lose any work.

Therefore, the post I was planning to write today will have to be postponed. I was hoping to write about how the holidays can be particularly challenging for infertility patients. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to post about this today.

I just don't think rushing to write something before we lose power again is a good idea.

I hope you are warm and safe... whereever you are reading this and that the weather will calm down soon. In the meantime, I'm going to go curl up under the microfleece blanket my sister gave me for my birthday last week! It's the softest blanket I have ever felt!!!

No more runny nose now that my tooth is out...

I'll be back to blogging when the weather cooperates!!

I'm excited to go snuggle with my awesome new blanket by the fire!

P.S. I didn't have any more "nitrous nightmares" last night. :) My tooth infection was definitely the cause of my runny nose; my nose has stopped running!

This article was posted by Jeanne via "Jeanne's Endo Blog" at www.endendoat.blogspot.com.

No comments:

HAVE YOU SIGNED YET?? Please Sign Endometriosis Awareness Petition Below! Awareness YEAR-ROUND!